The Highland Long/Short Equity Fund seeks consistent, above-average total returns primarily through capital appreciation, while also attempting to preserve capital and mitigate risk through hedging activities.
The Fund has a focus on providing strong risk adjusted returns that can provide meaningful diversification impact as a core part of client portfolios.
- Maximize returns by investing both long and short across the investment spectrum
- Seeks lower volatility and correlation to equities
- Focus on downside protection and capital preservation
- Unconstrained, fundamentally driven style
- Access to one of the longest tenured and most experienced liquid alternative asset managers