Bloomberg Television’s “Money Moves” program periodically covers alternative investment strategies and interviews key players in the alternatives market. Here are links to a few recent and interesting videos from the program:
- How to Play Alternative Investments in 2014 – Deirdre Bolton of Bloomberg speaks with Rick Lake of Lake Partners on liquid alternatives, their recent growth and how they can be used in a portfolio.
- Some Alternative Investment Strategies for 2014 – Mark Crumpton of Bloomberg speaks with David Bailin, Global Head of Managed Investments at Citi Private Bank, and discusses his thoughts on alternative investments for 2014.
- Alternative Investment Strategies for 2014 – Deirdre Bolton of Bloomberg speaks with Dan Morris, Global Investment Strategist for TIAA-CREF, about opportunities in alternatives for 2014 and beyond.
- ETN Strategies Surge – Alix Steel of Bloomberg speaks to Bob Rice of Tangent Capital Partners about Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs), how they work, regulatory issues, and why they are used instead of the more common Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Comeback King: Junk Loans: Alix Steel of Bloomberg speaks with Bloomberg’s Su Keenan about the massive investor demand in 2013 for “junk loans” – low rated bank loans that are held by floating rate bank loan funds.