Fundamentals of Alternative Investments is an online, 20-hour certification course that provides investment industry professionals with a comprehensive understanding of alternative investments. The course was designed and created by the CAIA Association, the world’s leader in alternative investment education, and includes modules on private equity, hedge funds, real assets, commodities and structured products.
In addition, the program includes in-depth modules on portfolio construction, risk management and due diligence, thus providing a comprehensive view of how to evaluate and implement a wide range of alternative strategies and asset classes.
Education is Critical
Alternative investments, once reserved for institutional investors and the ultra-wealthy, are now available to all investors in packages that encompass a wide range of assets and strategies. New instruments and asset classes are making portfolio construction more complex, while also providing a variety of options for generating returns and protecting downside risk.
With the continuing growth of alternative investments, high quality education has become critical for industry professionals. For this reason, the CAIA Association has created the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments course.
This course is designed specifically for industry professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge of alternative investments.
To get started, review the course information below, then click the link below (use the discount code DailyAlts2016 once you are in your shopping cart to get your discount) and register online for the course:
>> Register for the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Course
Alternative Investments Education
The Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Certificate Program is a new online certificate course offered by the CAIA Association that provides financial professionals with a clear understanding of the core concepts in alternative investments. The course fills a critical education gap for individuals who seek to understand the ever-changing landscape of alternative investments.
This course is designed for financial industry professionals, including:
- Financial advisors
- Financial planners
- Family office investment staff
- Endowment and Foundation investment staff
- Pension fund managers
- Mutual fund directors
- Mutual fund wholesalers
- Alternative investment sales professionals
The Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Certificate Program was created by the CAIA Association, the global leader in alternative investment education.
- Online, 20-hour, self-paced course
- Created and taught by the CAIA Association’s alternative investment experts
- Explains the core concepts in alternative investments
- Builds confidence in discussing and positioning alternative investments with clients, committee members and board members
- Provides flexibility to learn online at your own pace
- Earns continuing education hours for the CIMA®, CIMC®, CPWA®, and CFP® designations
- Topics include portfolio construction, risk management, due diligence, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, and much more
- Is brought to you by the CAIA Association, the world’s leader in alternative investment education
- The course registration fee is $895 – DailyAlts readers receive a $100 discount – Click here to register and use the discount code DailyAlts2016
Interested in learning more about the Fundamentals program? If so, check out the additional resources available for download and viewing:
Sample Course Modules
Sample 1 – This first sample provides a short segment from the overview of equity hedge funds contained in Lesson 11:
Sample 2 – This second sample provides a longer segment from the more detailed discussion on equity hedge funds contained in Lesson 11: