Asset class-based and 100% focused on investment professional education.
- Our conferences are focused on a particular asset class (Liquid Alts, MLPs, Digital Assets, etc.)
- Continuing Education (CE) credits are offered
- Conferences are 1 – 2 days and include networking opportunities
- Average investor AUM is $100 million – $500 million
We take pride in creating conferences that are 100% focused on investor education. What makes our conferences unique is that they are developed by investment and fund managers for advisors and institutional investors, with buyside-only attendance. The cornerstone of our success comes from putting ourselves in the shoes of an investment professional. Put simply, what keeps them up at night? Does it make sense to allocate money to certain asset classes? How do they explain their decision-making process, in an easy-to-understand way, to the end investor?
Be a thought leader for the industry’s leading investment professionals.
70% or greater of the audience consist of investors comprised of the following:
- Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs)
- Registered Reps (RRs)
- Securities Brokers
- Family Offices
- Pension Funds