Auriga Launches WWS AI For Advanced Banking Insights
Auriga’s WWS AI module is a component of its WinWebServer omnichannel banking software suite.
Bankers can now get an Artificial Intelligence-led insight into their banking operations with the help of Auriga’s new WWS AI module.
According to a report by the World Economic Forum, in collaboration with Deloitte, 76 percent of Chief Experience Officers in the banking industry feel that Artificial Intelligence is a top priority because it is critical for differentiation.
How can AI help in banking?
Banking data analysis
The new WWS AI modules help in the analysis of data, even legacy data, to deliver a range of paybacks for the banking institution.
For customer experience and retention
- Design of the customer journey
- Develop personalized loyalty programs
- Digital signage, file management and appointments with banking executives
- Provide services at competitive costs, even outside of popular locations
- Elevate levels of customization
- Customers’ churn rates and satisfaction levels
For strategic and advanced data analysis
- Strategic business analysis
- Identify correlations and re-usable patterns for fine-tuning operations
- Identify trends, seasonality and profitability of every banking service provided
- Design innovative new services, new performance models and new roles in the value chain
WWS AI module for predictive analysis and risk management
- Management of the life cycle of physical devices
- Cash management chain including predicting withdrawals, deposits and recycles
- Management of operational risks
- Device management to reduce costs
- Maintenance algorithms for asset management
Auriga is a European leader in the development of integrated platforms that have contributed to the development of new omnichannel banking models.
[Related Story: Natwest Will Use AI To Predict Financial Market Patterns ]
Latest Alternative Investment News
Alternative Investments/Digital: State Street Digital, A New Division At State Street, To Focus On Crypto
State Street (NYSE: STT), which has $40.3 trillion in assets under custody or administration, said Thursday it is establishing a new digital finance division called State Street Digital. The new…
United Airlines (NASDAQ: UAL) announced its new corporate venture fund, United Airlines Ventures, on Thursday. The fund’s brief is to invest in emerging companies that could reinvent travel and aviation…
The IMF warned Thursday that El Salvador’s move to adopt bitcoin as a legal currency in parallel with the US dollar could have various economic and legal repercussions. El Salvador’s…
Clip, a Mexican digital payments and commerce platform founded in 2012, announced June 10, its raise of $250 million in a round led by the SoftBank Latin America Fund and…