Digital Assets: Asia-Pacific, the Most High Volume of Crypto Markets, Gets Cutting-Edge Exchange
The OSL Exchange is designed for professional traders.
The OSL Exchange, from the BCG Group, (HKG: 0863) is a cutting-edge exchange that deals in the world’s top digital assets. These are tradable with US dollars and certain stablecoins. Headquartered in Hong Kong, the exchange is strategically positioned to take advantage of the Asia Pacific region. The region accounts for the lion’s share of trading volume in cryptocurrencies. (COIN TELEGRAPH)
Features of the OSL Exchange
- Cutting edge, modular interface
- A single log-in platform for over-the-counter trading, brokerage, insured custody and wallet services
- Launched after extensive trials
- Holding company BC Group is the only listed fintech and digital asset company audited by a Big Four firm
- Institutional-grade Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering standards
- Assets held in secured, insured hot and cold wallets that enjoy 24/7 protection
- Low latency platform that settles trades instantly
- Capable of processing hundreds of thousands of orders per second
- Supports both Financial Information eXchange protocol and REST (or, Representational State Transfer) API connectivity, as well as collocation on request
- Six tiers for trading charges, with volume-based discounts
Market outlook for cryptocurrencies
Professional traders intending to trade on the OSL Exchange could take note of the imminent and dramatic growth in cryptocurrencies following bitcoin’s third halving in May, says Matt Long, OSL’s head of distribution.
Further, according to Long, improving global regulatory measures will encourage institutions to confidently enter the digital asset markets.
Digital assets such as bitcoin and ethereum will become standard additions to institutional portfolios.
Institutions will be unable to ignore the Asia Pacific region, especially now that they would have access to a state-of-the-art exchange such as OSL. Moreover, OSL was the first to apply for a license in Hong Kong in November 2019 under the Securities and Futures Commission’s newly unveiled framework for digital assets.
Furthermore, OSL already has 10 institutional client contracts from around the world.
Also, OSL’s holding company, BC Group, is a publicly-traded Hong Kong technology and digital asset company. It raised USD 36 million (HKD 280 million) in a share placement in January 2020.
Latest Alternative Investment News
Global early-stage venture capital firm Bessemer Venture Partners announced Thursday its raise of $3.3 billion across two new funds. BVP XI, which collected $2.475 billion, will focus on early-stage companies…
SS&C ALPS Advisors have launched an actively managed, semi-transparent ETF that focuses on the U.S. REIT securities market. The ALPS Active REIT ETF (REIT) will trade on the NASDAQ.
Atom Bank, which is based in Durham, U.K., plans to raise £40 million from its existing shareholders in a move to achieve profitability within a year. The digital bank also…
Federally chartered digital bank Anchorage announced Thursday its Series C raise of $80 million led by GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, with participation from a16z, Blockchain Capital, Lux, and Indico.