London Stock Exchange Group Hires Tadashi Tago – (And Other People on the Move)
London Stock Exchange Group picks Bloomberg Leader for New Role in Japan
The London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) hired Tadashi Tago to the role of information services in Japan. Tago comes over from Bloomberg, where he ran the company’s index and analytics business. A report from The Trade indicates that Tago joined October 7. He will develop the firm’s global index unit, FTS Russell.
Here are more People on the Move – October 16, 2019
Man Numeric Taps John Lidington
- Man Numeric announced that John Lidington is the group’s new co-portfolio manager of its liquid private equity strategy. He will work alongside existing portfolio manager Charles Liu. The company invests in small, listed companies that mimic the profile of a typical private equity portfolio.
- Meanwhile, VC shop Elsewhere Partners appointed Josh Stephens as CTO. The firm announced the new role to provide support to the investment pipeline. Stephens has acted as an Operating Advisor since 2015. He has also consulted for companies Vyopta, ActivTrak, and BurstIQ.
- Next, FINRA has a new public Governor. The regulator’s Board of Governors has appointed Peter R. Fisher as a new public Governor. Fisher is currently a clinical professor at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University.
- Invest Europe announced a new CEO in Eric de Montgolfier. He will lead the association for Europe’s private equity, venture capital, infrastructure sectors, and their investors. He comes over Belgian investment manager Gimv, where he was Partner and Head of Gimv France.
Digital Hirings of the Day
- Meanwhile, digital banking platform Tide announced its newest CTO. The firm has appointed Guy Duncan to the role. He comes over from BMW Group, where he served as CTO for the firm’s Connected Company. He was previously CTO at PayU / Naspers and at BWIN
- Finally, Blockchain payments provider Bitpay has added Bill Zielke as its first Chief Marketing Officer. He will be responsible for the company’s marketing strategy.
Latest Alternative Investment News
Lloyds Banking Group (LON: LLOY), Britain’s biggest mortgage provider, will acquire a minority stake in loyalty app Bink, according to a report by Sky News for an undisclosed amount that…
An iconic property in Bel Air, Los Angeles, designed by internationally acclaimed English architect John Pawson changed hands last month for $133 million and the buyer was Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)…
VegTech Invest advisory has launched the VegTech Plant-based Innovation & Climate ETF (Ticker: EATV), its first financial product. The ETF offers exposure to publicly traded companies actively innovating with plants…
Chinese AI company Parametrix.ai has raised $100 million in a Series B round led by Sequoia China and joined by existing investors 5Y Capital and Gaorong Capital. Though the valuation…