FinTech: Mastercard Brings New Benefits To Small Business Cardholders
Mastercard wants to equip small businesses with digital tools and resources that help them, and the community they serve, thrive.
Mastercard (NYSE: MA) has announced a slew of new and expanded benefits for its small business cardholders through partnerships and tieups including Adobe, McAfee, Priority Pass, ShopRunner, Stride and Uber. The card giant intends to provide efficiency and creativity to daily operations as well as fortify businesses’ online and security infrastructure. (Mastercard)
New and extended benefits
Small business cardholders can access new and extended benefits on their Mastercard BusinessCard® and World Elite Mastercard for Business cards:
- Adobe: Access to more than 20 Adobe Creative Cloud applications like Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Express. Mastercard BusinessCard® – two complimentary months; World Elite Mastercard for Business® cardholders – 4 complimentary months. These benefits will be applied automatically at checkout on any eligible product purchase made with an eligible Mastercard small business credit or debit card.
- McAfee: 30-day free trial, a first year 75% discounted subscription to McAfee’s Total Protection for Mastercard 10-Devices plan and a complimentary 1-year subscription to McAfee’s TechMate software with paid purchase.
- Priority Pass: Access to the Priority Pass airport lounge network unlocking more than 1,300 VIP lounges in more than 140 countries worldwide.
- ShopRunner: Free ShopRunner membership, valued at $79 per year.
- Stride: Cardholders get simplified access to critical individual insurance benefits for small business owners and their employees.
- Uber Freight: Cardholders who are new Uber Freight customers will receive discounts on shipping services.
- Uber for Business: Cardholders who sign up for a new Uber for Business account will receive cash vouchers based on spending.
“American small businesses have proved their resiliency in recent years, but still face pressures to optimize their operations,” said Ginger Siegel, North America small business lead. “As a part of our commitment to support the small business community, we’re excited to partner with other leading technology companies to give our small business cardholders access to myriad resources they need to thrive and meaningful cost savings on crucial purchases.”
Latest Alternative Investment News
Einride, the Swedish electric self-driving truck start-up, announced a raise of $500 million comprising an equity-based $200 million Series C portion from investors including Northzone, EQT Ventures, Temasek, Swedish pension…
Pedro Arnt, CFO at Latin American e-commerce retailer and fintech firm MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) is in discussions with Meta (NASDAQ: META) to process payments in Brazil on the latter’s WhatsApp…
Dimensional Fund Advisors has added a real estate ETF to its ETF line-up. The Dimensional Global Real Estate ETF offers investors the opportunity to invest in a variety of US…
Runway ML, the company behind text-to-image AI system Stable Diffusion, is hosting a festival of short films made using AI. Films with a runtime of between one and 10 minutes…