The Top 10 Sizzling AI Startups
Innovative top 10 startups out of the CRN Emerging Vendors 2019 list
The Top 10 AI Startups list has emerged this week. The Top 10 AI Startups answered questions from CRN and described AI features and functions of their products.
- The Apstra Intent-Based Data Center Automation product uses AI and machine learning for datacentre automation.
- The flagship Balbix BreachControl product uses AI for multi-dimensional risk analysis to ward off online threats.
- The Claroty Continuous Check Protection product leverages AI technology and advanced algorithms to warn of hacking attacks.
- Its Cyberbit Range offering is an artificial intelligence-powered virtual instructor that assesses trainee performance and provides feedback.
- Its DotData Enterprise product uses artificial intelligence for a data science automation platform that accelerates the process from months to days.
- Their Functionize Autonomous Testing Platform product is an automated software testing tool based on advanced AI models and algorithms and machine learning methodologies. It achieves a 30% reduction in time and resources per software release.
- Their Komprise Intelligent Data Management software uses machine learning techniques to enhance the organization’s data management.
- The Silverfort Authentication Platform uses artificial intelligence for effective monitoring of real-time authentication procedures to maximize security.
- Their DeepArmor AI-Powered Endpoint Security Solution uses AI to thwart weaponized documents, PDFs and Powershell scripts.
- Their Public Cloud-Based WAN Service relies upon deep learning to automate customers’ traffic through the most reliable and efficient path through the Internet.
Latest Alternative Investment News
Path-breaking corporate bitcoin investor MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) said in a filing Monday that it purchased approximately 7,002 bitcoins for about $414.4 million in cash, or $59,187 per coin, between October…
Wise (LON: WISE), the global payments processor previously known as TransferWise, announced a 2022 expansion plan for its operations in North America given its solid growth in the half year…
Singapore’s United Overseas Bank ( UOB ) Asset Management has launched the UOB APAC Green REIT ETF (GRE SP), which has been listed on Singapore Exchange and provides ESG-tilted exposure…
Partech, which invests its venture capital in tech and digital companies at all stages in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia, announced today the close of its second fund at…