Alternative Investments/ESG: U.K.-Based Vitality Launches EnVIRO Range Of ESG Funds
The new range of five ready-made ESG focused funds enables advisers to offer their clients a simple way to invest in a more sustainable future.
Vitality, the U.K.-based health and life insurance and investment business that sells its products through financial advisers and brokers, announced a new range of funds called EnVIRO – a set of five index-tracking funds spanning different asset classes but with a focus on ESG. (FT Adviser)
The new funds are aimed to help clients invest in a more sustainable future. The five ESG focused funds enable advisers to seamlessly integrate ESG into their existing advice process.
- a cost-effective way to achieve sustainable outcomes
- the funds exclude companies that “do harm” and, where possible, select those with above-average sustainable outcomes
- ongoing reviews of the holdings and approach to ensure ESG outcomes are optimized
- ready-made solutions to fit clients’ risk profiles
- asset allocation is reviewed through daily monitoring and dynamic rebalancing to meet Dynamic Planner’s Gold Standard risk-targeting
- an established governance framework that reduces the burden on advisers of having to carry out complex asset allocation reviews, assessment of ESG criteria, and due diligence
- funds also available as a part of VitalityInvest’s retirement solution, as well as their ISA and JISA ranges
Justin Taurog, managing director of VitalityInvest said:
“Vitality has always been a purpose-driven organization. Through its core purpose – to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives – Vitality has sought to share the value of positive behavior changes with individuals and society alike.”
“Now, with the launch of the EnVIRO fund range, VitalityInvest is taking this one step further – enabling members to make more sustainable choices through our new investment solutions.”
Note: Advisors’ clients can get back up to 100% of their Year 1 fund charge on the EnVIRO fund range when they take steps to be healthy. Offer ends 30 Sept 2021.
Related Story: JP Morgan Launches ESG Liquid Alt Fund In Thailand
Latest Alternative Investment News
The $110 million comprised both debt and equity capital. Zilch, the UK-based BNPL platform has raised an additional $110 million from Goldman Sachs and DMG Ventures. The funding is part…
A market survey by alternatives technology provider Vidrio Financial shows that fears of inflation have helped move substantial fund allocations during the first half of 2021 to alternative assets such…
Global X, the New York-based ETF provider and subsidiary of $560 billion investment manager Mirae Asset, has filed with the SEC for permission to launch a bitcoin ETF titled the…
Four news bites that show cryptos are hanging on, recent crashes notwithstanding. From bitcoin ATMs to crypto FOMO, here goes….