Alternative Investments/ESG: U.K.-Based Vitality Launches EnVIRO Range Of ESG Funds
The new range of five ready-made ESG focused funds enables advisers to offer their clients a simple way to invest in a more sustainable future.
Vitality, the U.K.-based health and life insurance and investment business that sells its products through financial advisers and brokers, announced a new range of funds called EnVIRO – a set of five index-tracking funds spanning different asset classes but with a focus on ESG. (FT Adviser)
The new funds are aimed to help clients invest in a more sustainable future. The five ESG focused funds enable advisers to seamlessly integrate ESG into their existing advice process.
- a cost-effective way to achieve sustainable outcomes
- the funds exclude companies that “do harm” and, where possible, select those with above-average sustainable outcomes
- ongoing reviews of the holdings and approach to ensure ESG outcomes are optimized
- ready-made solutions to fit clients’ risk profiles
- asset allocation is reviewed through daily monitoring and dynamic rebalancing to meet Dynamic Planner’s Gold Standard risk-targeting
- an established governance framework that reduces the burden on advisers of having to carry out complex asset allocation reviews, assessment of ESG criteria, and due diligence
- funds also available as a part of VitalityInvest’s retirement solution, as well as their ISA and JISA ranges
Justin Taurog, managing director of VitalityInvest said:
“Vitality has always been a purpose-driven organization. Through its core purpose – to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives – Vitality has sought to share the value of positive behavior changes with individuals and society alike.”
“Now, with the launch of the EnVIRO fund range, VitalityInvest is taking this one step further – enabling members to make more sustainable choices through our new investment solutions.”
Note: Advisors’ clients can get back up to 100% of their Year 1 fund charge on the EnVIRO fund range when they take steps to be healthy. Offer ends 30 Sept 2021.
Related Story: JP Morgan Launches ESG Liquid Alt Fund In Thailand
Latest Alternative Investment News
Lloyds Banking Group (LON: LLOY), Britain’s biggest mortgage provider, will acquire a minority stake in loyalty app Bink, according to a report by Sky News for an undisclosed amount that…
An iconic property in Bel Air, Los Angeles, designed by internationally acclaimed English architect John Pawson changed hands last month for $133 million and the buyer was Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN)…
VegTech Invest advisory has launched the VegTech Plant-based Innovation & Climate ETF (Ticker: EATV), its first financial product. The ETF offers exposure to publicly traded companies actively innovating with plants…
Chinese AI company Parametrix.ai has raised $100 million in a Series B round led by Sequoia China and joined by existing investors 5Y Capital and Gaorong Capital. Though the valuation…